EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Join an ever evolving industry and never get bored at work again.
We are currently looking for two trainee telecom engineers aged 18 and over with a full driving licence.
This is a full time employed position with overtime expected. Staying away from home will be required on occasion. There will be varied shift patterns to suit different work streams.
- Understanding of email, excel and word
- Be physically able and willing to work
- Early starts and occasional late finishes
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Installation of all typed of telecoms equipment, including: power, fibre, data, rack and stack, antistatic procedures, testing and commissioning and the use of specialist tooling and equipment.
- External training includes: a suite of 10 health and safety courses and industry specific accreditations appropriate to the equipment being worked on.
We will put in a programme to get the candidate trained up as a supporting second man initially, with the intention of becoming an accomplished lead telecoms professional.
Tristar Global Communications Ltd
33-35 London Road, Peterborough
Cambs, PE2 8AN
t. 01733 345474
If you think you are the right person, or know the right candidate, please get your details over to the team, along with a CV and we will schedule a call to take things from there.
Send both CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org